Gaming in 2024
Posted

I believe they called it Squadron 42 because that's how many years it was going to be before it's released. All jokes aside, that is a game i've been looking forward to for a while.

I feel like there's a lot a space type games coming out and i'm a bit spaced out.....as usual haha

I was looking forward to Skull and Bones but that games had so many setbacks i'm not sure how it will turn out. South Park Snow Day looks great, plus it's four player co-op which could be great fun. Loved the previous two games.

There's a couple of other games but not sure titles or dates have been released yet so will keep my mouth shut haha

FG Game of the Year
Posted
16 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I don't know how you coped with the breaking weapons mechanic, killed all the fun I was having on the first one for me!

It is very frustrating but I liked the added challenge, I haven’t touched it in a while now and no idea how far along I am in the game.

FG Game of the Year
Posted

My voting is slightly unfair as you'll see.

I voted for Alan Wake 2 because my company worked on it, Baldurs Gate 3 because my mate Neil won best actor for his role in it and Zelda because it's the only game on there I've played and it's brilliant.

Playstation Wrap Up 2023
Posted

I’m surprised I played that many hours, there was a 6 month gap where I didn’t play a single game haha It’s been weird going a whole year without gaming with you guys. Looking at work next year I’ll probably have even less time to game.

IMG_9130.jpeg

IMG_9131.jpeg

IMG_9132.jpeg

IMG_9133.jpeg

IMG_9134.jpeg

IMG_9135.jpeg

Your first ever FPS?
Posted

Doom or Duke Nukem was the first fps I ever played.

First game I played online was Unreal Tournament.

On console it was either Golden Eye, Deus Ex (this was the first game I remember having bots) or Turok.

Living The Dream
Posted

I remember sinking hours into this game, there would always be one random made up person that would have the highest score in the game. They’d always be from Korea or Argentina and be from some lower division side.  

IMG_9029.jpeg

Living The Dream
Posted

I picked the latest one up on my phone as it was free with Netflix or something like that, it’s so confusing now. There’s so much you have to do, I feel like it gone passed a chilling game and it is now a job interview 😄

New Unity Charges
Posted

I’ve had a quick skim through this and I’m not sure if it’s come up but they were planning on charging for pirated games. So if you make a game and one person buys it but then pirates it to 100 other people, you then owe 101 copies worth even though you’ve only sold one.

Fucking. Genius 

Glad they back tracked, we need multiple game engines going strong so they keep pushing each other. Unity is so massive in the games industry, I’m surprised they haven’t tried to move more in virtual production like Unreal. Instead they decide to do this. 

Once again a load of wealthy people sat in a room without and idea about the real world and all came up with a stupid idea. They should work for the government 😄

*FG'ers Screenshots Thread*
Posted
On 5/22/2022 at 11:58 AM, phil bottle said:

It's available on Switch now as part of the N64 collection, very tempted to go back to it. As you say, one of the greatest games ever!

That I did not know, looks like I’m spending more money on a game I won’t play for about 5 years 😂

PC Game Deals/Giveaways
Posted
On 3/18/2022 at 7:36 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Humble Bundle have launched their Ukraine Bundle and it's huge - 123 items starting at around the £30 which include the likes of Satisfactory, Back 4 Blood, Metro Exodus, Max Payne 3, Spyro Trilogy, Quantum Break, Slay the Spire, The Long Dark, Kerbal Space Program, Superhot and much more totaling £2,500 worth of titles

cea7a436f0a0cd734b8c19ef0d63674571341c54
WWW.HUMBLEBUNDLE.COM

Support vital humanitarian crisis relief for the people of Ukraine with an all-to-charity bundle featuring games, books, and software.

Just picked this up, there’s a few games I’ve always wanted to play in there and well worth it just for the cause alone.

Best and Memorable Game Cheats
Posted
On 1/27/2022 at 6:45 AM, JungleHeart said:

I was reading the posts and I remember now.

I was playing Jurassic Park on the good ole Genesis/Mega Drive. A neighbor friend said, hey why don't you try entering NYUKNYUK in the password screen.

NYUKNYUK are you kidding me? That doesn't look like a legit password.

The next hour that day I finished the game haha.

That game was impossible 😄

Xbox One digital vs Xbox Series S
Posted

Hi,

Microsoft has stated that Xbox Series X and Series S will support all games playable on Xbox One (excluding those that require the Kinect sensor), including Xbox 360 and original Xbox console games currently supported through backward compatibility on the Xbox One, thus allowing the console to support four generations of games.

However i request you to check the description carefully on our product page about the compatibility with series X as we have mentioned already if they are compatible or not. But we highly recommend you to confirm this with Microsoft support directly to assist you further on this.

Thank you for contacting CDKeys.

Xbox One digital vs Xbox Series S
Posted

I use CDKeys for all my steam games, never had an issue with them before. I haven't ever bought a game for PS or Xbox from them but i imagine it's the same as steam.

I've just had a look on their site and it looks like it should be labelled on each game. It doesn't look like the Overwatch games are for the X Series. 

image.png

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy