Football (Played with Feet)
Posted

Erm, what? Pretty sure we've beaten Spurs, Dortmund, Napoli and Liverpool this season. If you had a look at our fixtures you'd see this was our 3rd match within 7 days. I'm damn sure we will kick City's ass at the Emirates though, they are struggling away this season. I'm guessing it was a reality check for the best team in the world who lost 3-2 to City in the CL as well then?

Arsenal have done well but their Premiership fixture list has been far too generous thanks to BT buying pre-selected fixtures before the rotation release.  This has unbalanced the league and given the Gunners a string of easy ties. Now they have played Everton, Man City and now face Chelsea next week.  This would never have happened if BT weren't dictating the fixtures and you'd never see such a torrid run of games when the Premiership was decent.  Ramsey, Ozil and Giroud have gone awfully quiet against the big-boys too so I personally think their honeymoon is over and normal service of the typical Prem will resume come January. 

Also 3 matches in 7 days is nothing too - my team has played 4 matches in 6 days before in the Football League;-)

FIA Formula 1 World Championship
Posted

I heard a rumor from a very credible source that the F1 strategy group are considering making Vettel race the 2014 season blindfolded.  They also loosely suggested that if this doesn't materialise; they would also consider forcing him to race in reverse. 

Personally I would just give everyone a 200 point start and see how it plays. I'm sure F1 can't turn into an even bigger joke than it has been last season.

Posted

What does everyone make of this match-fixing palava? Sam Sodje arrested the other day and DJ Campbell nicked this morning.  Pricks the lot of em! Just goes to show how easy it can be done - £70,000 for 1 red card is easy money and it's probably happening on an even more massive scale.  Really f*****g the fans, clubs and their own team mates.  Burn the lot of em!

Posted

I don't pay much attention to the World Rankings in football as they usually seem flawed (England in 4th a few months ago - DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!) but the current top 10 are all very decent international sides.  I think Belgium could prove a stern challenge to make significant headway in football over the next few years so I'd watch out for them.  The more England drop down; the less hope they have of crucial seedings in the future so we really need to make ground in Rio next year else we'll be in groups of dealth for the foreseeable... 

Posted

I haven't seem the 96th minute penalty for Chelsea at Stamford Bridge but apparently it's an outrageous decision! Mourinho retains his unbeaten home Premier League record but very controversially.  Liverpool looking pretty decent as are the impressive Southampton.  

Posted

He was garbage! I reckon he's involved in some space jam type sorcery!

Who are your team James?

Haha! Well I'm Oxford United - they are the true meaning of garbage but for some reason we are second in League 2 at the minute:-0 2 points off the top and 3pts off the bottom half of the table it is that tight. 

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy