Football (Played with Feet)
Posted

Personally I think after City, Pep will go to Italy or International team next. 

He has already done England, Germany, Spain. 

My opinion is he wants to cement himself as the goat. 

I just think he wants to prove himself and conquer all the big leagues. 

Also with International he could chill a bit, spend more time with family and relax sort of in comparison to a club team. 

Posted
31 minutes ago, Lurchzy said:

Screenshot_20230615-1447222.thumb.png.c18884b50bff6595bb2818dae22cf12d.png

White and gold suits Jude. Can't wait to see if Real Madrid sign Kane or Mbappé as well... What a monster team this could turn into!

Rumours were saying Madrid might not go for Kane, also possibly Mbappe to Man Utd. 😜

Posted

I feel for Harry Kane. No offense to Tottenham, Kane is going to be one of those great players who didn't win anything. 

After he hangs up his boots, he will have very little trophies and memories to look back on. 

Working his arse off for years and just not achieving a lot. 

Again no hate to Spurs....

Posted
7 hours ago, Lurchzy said:

Arne Slot, Feyenoord Head Coach. Don't know anything about him... Although Feyenoord are currently sitting top of the Eredivisie 👀

Apparently he was rumoured for the Chelsea job, think he managed to convince himself not to take it. 

He was also quoted in saying "If I'm still in Holland in the next 2 years, I have failed as a manager" 

So he is definitely looking to move onto bigger things. 

I don't know much about him either, but doing a cracking job at Feyenoord. 

Posted

@GazzaGarratt

That's why I didn't post it, now that would be a bannable offense. 

It was a derby game and they were singing a chant you probably know of it.

I didn't realise how fierce the rivalry was between the 2 teams. 

I take it their home stadium being mentioned is a disgusting word as well? 

Posted
43 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Please, for the love of all that is sacred, do not let Luton fucking Town into the Premiership. You have one task, make it so 🙈🤗

What's wrong with Luton? 😂

I get the hatred for the Arse, shitty and Cheatski that's just obvious. 

Posted
5 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Today in 1995 Eric Cantona kung-fu kicked a racist. One of my favourite non-Spurs football memories 😅

Spurs have showed Conte some backing today picking up a player that got relegated with Bournemouth 🙈

With the Arse playing so well it has been a stinker of a season so far...at least for me.

I remember that Kung Fu kick it was iconic. 

Yeah Arsenal are doing particularly well so far. It's their league to lose atm. 

Richard Rufus Jailed
Posted
1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Really not sure how he expected to get away with that one. Destroyed his entire life for when he gets out. It's insane what some of these ex-footballers do after leaving the game. Just goes to show how some of them need to save the outlandish money they earn and think early what they want to do before they retire from the sport. He was probably making £30-40k a week at one point in his life and I bet he pissed that up the wall in East London clubs with the likes of Kieron Dyer every weekend. 

With that kind of income, a smart man would be investing in property. Bricks and mortar and all that. 

If it was 20-30 years ago and in London the values would of skyrocketed for sure. 

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy