The Hunt - Patch Update 1.3
Posted
12 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

How did you fund the update last night @Nutcuttlit  @J&B ?

The new update means cheaper loadouts, super sneaky play as winnie silenced is super viable due damage/range buff of compact ammo. Also different AI like the doctor who drops med kits and the new armored that causes rending damage cause he's wrapped in barb. Will see how the coming days pan out and give an update. 

RIP Anthem Feb 2019-March 2019 ?
Posted

Haven't played much since div 2 launched tbh but I had fun playing it and the loot drops really weren't that bad for me. I ended up playing 3 different javelins and getting pretty solid builds on them (enough to smash gm2 anyway) I would recommend it but I wouldn't push a sale of it on anyone.

Via the FG App

RIP Anthem Feb 2019-March 2019 ?
Posted

I have seriously enjoyed anthem, four javelins to choose from with more coming soon. I can be a crazed melee master or a damage mitigation sponge and a death dealing ball of explosions all in one sitting, if that doesn't get the proverbial juices flowing I don't know what will. Yeah sure it's had it's issue but what game hasn't the division is having issues with ability deployment and cooldown timers

Via the FG App

Rainbow 6 - Operation Grimsky
Posted

dealing with a clash being used like a Mira for spawnpeeks is a pain but if its ranked choose a spawn location farthest from site ,firebolt the bitch she will soon move from the window, zophia staggers her pretty easily or even just launch a smoke grenade at the window

Via the FG App

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy