FIFA 23 with FG!
Posted

So with my unbeaten streak gone 😔 I've now set a new target, to be in the top 1000 in the world ranked on seasons. 💪😁

Atm out of 1.4 million players, I'm ranked 15,191..... My record standing at......

Games played 104

Wins 98

Draws 4 

Losses 2

Winning the division 1 title 6 times. 

Will keep you all posted on my progress

💪💪

PXL_20230712_003855620.jpg

FIFA 23 with FG!
Posted

"THE STREAK.....IS OVER"

73 - 1

It had to end at some point, unfortunately was due to some damn fine FIFA scripting, always hold my hand up if I'm beaten by the better man but damn shame it went this way, but genuinely proud that I managed to get this far, want to thank all of my FG family who took this journey with me, without you it wouldn't of been possible. ❤️💪

shocked_undertaker_guy-0.jpg

FIFA 23 with FG!
Posted

Hi guys! 

Just a thought but I'm thinking we have a week off FIFA next week, just to refresh things a bit, feeling like clubs has just got a bit stale and a tiny but frustrating for some people.

Maybe we can focus on playing some different games, Rocket League maybe? 🤣

FGFC Pro Club Positions
Posted

Happy to contribute in any position. 

I have the following

CF

CDM

CAM

RW

CB which I will change to a RWB

I think if you use all of these they cover a range of positions, I've used my CAM playing in cdm, LW, and up top sometimes, so might change my cdm to a Lwb to cover all angles. 

Plus if you use a wing back at CB he's rapid and the game seems to be all about pace atm. 

FIFA 20 - FG Pro Clubs
Posted

Must say I really enjoyed last night guys! Well apart from getting sent off, the decision to have my red card overturned is currently on appeal and with The Pro Clubs FA at this present moment in time! I feel very hard done by and want to be back helping the team achieve another promotion ASAP! GGFG!!!! 

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy