Last Wish - Full Run

RenFengge
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

Not sure if we will actually complete Last Wish on January 18... so I'm putting this here in case any of us want to try again... or if other people outside this latest attempt want to try?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi @RenFengge  i'd be struggling with this one - could we do 2pm GMT sunday perhaps, the earlier we start the better for me but appreciate 9am is a lot to ask

I'm also struggling for the DSC raid at 5pm, so i'll set one up for Thursday night ad see if people can make it - think we need a stasis run, but its also the hardest challenge for those going for the seal 

17 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

Hi @RenFengge  i'd be struggling with this one - could we do 2pm GMT sunday perhaps, the earlier we start the better for me but appreciate 9am is a lot to ask

I'm also struggling for the DSC raid at 5pm, so i'll set one up for Thursday night ad see if people can make it - think we need a stasis run, but its also the hardest challenge for those going for the seal 

I think 9AM ET is perfectly fine. Again, we're typically awake by 7AM thanks to our ogre of a dog who gets super restless if we stay in bed past 7:30AM ET lol. I'll adjust this to be 2PM GMT.