Warframe - Tips and Help

L_C_Scipio

If they are greyed out means you do not have enough energy to use this ability...

Unless you change button config, the way you use abilities, is via the touchpad...

With Excalibur, slide your finger forwards will be slash dash

Towards you will be super jump

From right to left will be radial blind, one of the best abilities in the game...

From left to right will be radial javelin, very good at low levels, but then becomes useless the more you progress...

2 and 3 may be mixed up I can't quite remember...

blackops2sig.jpg

If they are greyed out means you do not have enough energy to use this ability...

Unless you change button config, the way you use abilities, is via the touchpad...

With Excalibur, slide your finger forwards will be slash dash

Towards you will be super jump

From right to left will be radial blind, one of the best abilities in the game...

From left to right will be radial javelin, very good at low levels, but then becomes useless the more you progress...

2 and 3 may be mixed up I can't quite remember...

Ah the touchpad, been mashing every button on the controller but never though of that one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Complete Noob question alert

Just started playing, and I can't work out how to get the war frame special abilities to work. I've got the arsenal working and equipped slash dash radial blind radial javelin into my war frame (all 3 configurations)

When I go on a mission above the energy bar slash dash is blue, the other 2 are white but how do I actually use them , and how do I switch between them

Extra question, my war frame has 3 configuration in the arsenal but how do I choose which one to use on a mission?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Radial Blind is the only usable ability anyways :)

You can change loadout config with R1 or R2 (can`t remember which) when installed mods are highlighted. You must choose which one before you go to the navigation and start a mission.

So how do I choose from the 3 configurations for the war frame.ThanksSent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

At the beginning I wouldn't worry about making 3 builds for a warframe, just use config A and stick with it, you won't have the mods to really make different builds yet anyway.

blackops2sig.jpg

Yeah, they only recently made a comeback, they were removed for a while...

I haven't used over 100% on the amprex yet, I haven't thought about red crits... Thanks for reminding me, I guess that means I need another forma on the amprex then, I only have space for a rank 3 point strike...

blackops2sig.jpg

I think we need to team up for this event...

Randoms just had no clue what to do... I spent half the time reviving people meaning the excavators were getting destroyed all the time...

Also I know what to do, but I don't know how you win, or finish the mission, I was on that game for around 20-25 mins and at no point did an end mission signal pop up...

blackops2sig.jpg

I think we need to team up for this event...

Randoms just had no clue what to do... I spent half the time reviving people meaning the excavators were getting destroyed all the time...

Also I know what to do, but I don't know how you win, or finish the mission, I was on that game for around 20-25 mins and at no point did an end mission signal pop up...

I finished three games last night and highest score was 2842. The longer you hold out and power them the higher score you get. The green emblem for extraction comes up after a while and you will get a notification that you dug up something (dont remember the name for it) Cant explain better :)

I might be on tonight allthough my mate delivered Destiny just now.