No Theater Mode

J4MES OX4D

Seriously Sledgehammer? It's amazing that Black Ops back in 2010 had theater mode but this one in 2017 wont. It probably wont even have a combat record either! Well after Infinite Warfare didn't even have leaderboards, a combat record or even a poxy emblem editor, I can't be too surprised really that this is missing a key element. The inconsistent design year after year is just not good enough especially when even the old gen games are more content-laden and feature packed. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I never really used the Theater mode anyway. And didn't it take a toll on the game performance? I remember disabling it.

That was a classic rumour but there was no real concrete proof that it actually hampered performance and certainly wouldn't have affected non-hosts. Certainly now; developers would be able to implement overlays the same way the rolling background capture features operate on the PS4 and XB1.  Unless users have an external capture card at hand; the hardware only records at 720/30 so recording quality content isn't going to be easy or cheap.