QoL update coming soon

Sennex

So, I am working on a Quality of Life update for you guys

We have a mod that is conflicting with the recipe mod book. I tried to give the author time to respond to some questions, but its been a week, and the response I did receive made absolutely zero sense.

Bed Fix - There is a mod that I need to test out that is supposed to fix the bed issue. The downside is I need to test it on the server, not in single player. 

Dynmap - So Dynmap is eating our resources up. This might not be a big deal, I dont' know what lag issues you all have, if any. If Lag becomes an issue that everyone experiences, then I will most likely remove this mod. To be clear, Dynmap keeps our ram usage up around 90%. HD space and CPU are all fine though.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

6 minutes ago, Sennex said:

So, I am working on a Quality of Life update for you guys

We have a mod that is conflicting with the recipe mod book. I tried to give the author time to respond to some questions, but its been a week, and the response I did receive made absolutely zero sense.

Bed Fix - There is a mod that I need to test out that is supposed to fix the bed issue. The downside is I need to test it on the server, not in single player. 

Dynmap - So Dynmap is eating our resources up. This might not be a big deal, I dont' know what lag issues you all have, if any. If Lag becomes an issue that everyone experiences, then I will most likely remove this mod. To be clear, Dynmap keeps our ram usage up around 90%. HD space and CPU are all fine though.

I'm all for the bed fix.  Let me know if I can be of any help testing it.  I'll do it.  

I enjoy Dynmap, but I can take it or leave it.  It's cool, but I don't think it's a must have.  I've have lag but it's nothing insane yet.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

If you all want, go ahead and delete "Forever Enough Items" from your Mods folder.

I removed it from the server a few minutes ago

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

It will be good to have the recipe book back as currently I'm googling stuff rather than scroll the pages.

I like Dynmap, especially now while we're quite early on as it gives an idea of what direction to head.  I haven't really noticed any lag in the game either though if it is causing problems then it should go.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

On 6/23/2017 at 0:31 PM, Sennex said:

If you all want, go ahead and delete "Forever Enough Items" from your Mods folder.

I removed it from the server a few minutes ago

Did you all do this?

Just checking, I removed it from mine, and the recipe book works great now.