Civilization Beyond Earth

DarkArch3typ3

Anyone here a fan of civilization 5? I was wondering if any of you had a chance to play Civilization Beyond earth. It seems to be getting mixed reviews, more positive though. I've tried Rome total war 2 and I didn't like it. Civilization 5, I must have out more than 180 hours in the game, loved every second, haven't beat a single game! Always dragged out to the nuclear age and didn't feel like crossing the oceans to conquer the rest of my allies and enemies. =D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't got it yet but hope to get round to buying it in the near future. It's your classic Civ with an exciting new backdrop that looks really interesting. Rome 2 Total War was a horrendous letdown although they have improved it but I'm still not motivated to give it another go so Beyond Earth will probably be my go-to strategy game soon I reckon :)

Now if my computer wasn't a potato I'd be playing this 24/7! I don't understand the game at all but it's so addicting. I played Civ 4, thought I'd play for an hour, about 7 hours later I was still sat there not having a clue but couldn't move myself away. That was before I had to work 8-4 every week day mind...

I really need to pick this up, I have been a civ fan since the first game.

(Which I still own on 3.5" floppies!)

I need to find a better copy of Civ 2 (my favorite in the series), the CD I have it on has worn away in a few spots.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Now if my computer wasn't a potato I'd be playing this 24/7! I don't understand the game at all but it's so addicting. I played Civ 4, thought I'd play for an hour, about 7 hours later I was still sat there not having a clue but couldn't move myself away. 

This is me playing Civ 5.  No idea what I'm doing, but I enjoy doing it.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png