Forever - Warframe Clan Thread

L_C_Scipio

This game is pretty cool so far...I'm just not sure I want to really play it with destiny coming out really soon, I don't see myself playing this game once the big games come out.

You still have almost three months until Destiny comes out. Then another month for them to figure out the servers ;)

Cross connector is being built. Next we need an Oracle, and then decide what order we want to build labs in. Read up on the options and weigh in with your opinions.

Bio Lab: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Research/Bio_Lab_Research_Tab?action=render

Chem Lab: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Research/Chem_Lab_Research_Tab?action=render

Energy Lab: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Research/Energy_Lab_Research_Tab?action=render

Tenno Lab:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Research/Tenno_Lab_Research_Tab?action=render

There's also an Orokin lab for solar rails but I don't think that's something we need to be involved in, not for a while anyway.

This thread is like when you were back at school and you accidentally walk into a German lesson, ain't got a fudge what anyone is on about but i'm going to download it tonight and give it a go over the weekend.

Will i need someone else to be on to explain everything?  

I normally pick up games really quickly but this one sounds mental! :)

The gameplay is easy to pick up, but the game has alot of depth that isn't very well explained. Warframe wiki is a life saver.

When you do start I recommend you pick Excalibur or Mag for your first warframe. Then read up or talk to us about what mods work well.

We'll help walk you through the early learning curve.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

The gameplay is easy to pick up, but the game has alot of depth that isn't very well explained. Warframe wiki is a life saver.

When you do start I recommend you pick Excalibur or Mag for your first warframe. Then read up or talk to us about what mods work well.

We'll help walk you through the early learning curve.

Lost already  :lol:

I'll remember to come back on here and cross check Excalibur or Mag?  :huh:

Wait does this make me a noob? Oh no, it's been so long since i've been one  :lol:

I'm going to watch the crash course video before i even download it, hopefully gain a bit of knowledge so i don't have to constantly ask questions about the most simplest of things.

Looking forward to this! :D

I'm going to watch the crash course video before i even download it, hopefully gain a bit of knowledge so i don't have to constantly ask questions about the most simplest of things.

Looking forward to this! :D

I think there website has some videos also. I know they have them on individual warframes.

Well the videos going to have to wait, what exactly is a warframe?

That's the character you are. They call them warframes, think of it as a space ninja suit.

You pick and build different frames, each with their own unique powers, strengths and weaknesses.

That's the character you are. They call them warframes, think of it as a space ninja suit.

You pick and build different frames, each with their own unique powers, strengths and weaknesses.

Already i've gained knowledge! That was so useful, i feel like i can get my head around it now  :lol:

Already i've gained knowledge! That was so useful, i feel like i can get my head around it now :lol:

Yeah, didn't understand your noob level til you asked what a warframe was. Lol