Datte's Art

Dattebayo

If you insist man ^_^ What if we do it like this: We both upload it and I'll type something like "original work by Dattebayo681 (link to your page), stylized by me" (or vectorized) and yours could say "stylized by PKPosch (link)"? We'll help eachother get views, both profit? :)

Will do! :D

DM9ON.png

I'm not a fan of the whole pony thing but there's no denying you can draw. Nice work man, keep it up.

Thanks Jordie!

Did you get my reply on your ppr?

Nope. I don't I don't think there's anything to excuse because it looks awesome ;)

6461.png

DM9ON.png

Thanks Jordie!

Did you get my reply on your ppr?

I forgot I even had one  :lol: I've finished the game once as a faith build but I'll definitely be doing more playthroughs very soon. Any build in particular you'd like me to play?

I forgot I even had one  :lol: I've finished the game once as a faith build but I'll definitely be doing more playthroughs very soon. Any build in particular you'd like me to play?

Any way you want. Is there a new game plus mode?

I won't have the game for a really long time, I want my spoilers to come form someone I trust. xD

DM9ON.png

Any way you want. Is there a new game plus mode?

I won't have the game for a really long time, I want my spoilers to come form someone I trust. xD

:lol: Yeah there is, but I love making new characters so I have  the option to switch playstyles when I get bored. I'm thinking about either a Strength or dex build. I'm not at college tomorrow so part 1 will be up then  :D

:lol: Yeah there is, but I love making new characters so I have  the option to switch playstyles when I get bored. I'm thinking about either a Strength or dex build. I'm not at college tomorrow so part 1 will be up then  :D

twilightrapefaceplz.gif?2

I know MY first play-through will be a tank...then I'll try out a battle mage guy.

DM9ON.png

Did you catch last night's episode of Bob's Burgers?

I heard all about it, friend, and I refuse to watch it. x)

Knowing them, they tore bronies a new a$$hole to breath through.

Was it as bad as I thought?

DM9ON.png

I heard all about it, friend, and I refuse to watch it. x)

Knowing them, they tore bronies a new a$$hole to breath through.

Was it as bad as I thought?

It was pretty lighthearted.  I'm not a huge Bob's Burgers fan but if you usually like the show, you'll probably enjoy it.

16-bit versions of the horror comic so popular, hardly anyone knows about it :ph34r:

16bit_righty_tighty_by_dattebayo681-d7jq

16bit_cloud_watcher_by_dattebayo681-d7jq

16bit_bullsye_by_dattebayo681-d7jtor8.pn

16bit_alma_and_bucky_by_dattebayo681-d7j

16bit_butterscotch_by_dattebayo681-d7jtp

Draw more people : ) I don't know if it was supposed to look a manga character but this definitely looks better and more original in my opinion

Barely saw this :s

I dunno...I mean, the basic skill is there, but not the technique.

Know what I mean?

DM9ON.png

I shlepped my friend's tablet off of him for 20 bucks, and he also threw in Paint Tool Sai.

I am now on the digital train, yo.

But holy sh*t...It's almost like learning how to draw all over again...It's frustrating.

That's why I grew this, in frustration.

digital_art_by_dattebayo681-d7lj275.png

After a few hours of learning all the tips and tricks, I drew this, as my thAnk you to my friend (who is IRL)

mckellies_by_dattebayo681-d7lj2yi.png

It's about that time I realized I can draw just as well as before...just not ponies.

My method of drawing in the digital format didn't translate well with them candy-colored equines.

So I tried something else.

you_ll_spoil_the_punchline_by_dattebayo6

I then realized that my problem was with perfect circles and neat lines...something that was usually remedied by the inning phase when drawing traditionally.

After a few more hours of practice, I went back to ponies, and drew the main character of my comic, and experimented with shading and lighting

jumpy_marshmallow_pony_by_dattebayo681-d

I'm still a long ways to go....and I don't think that this will ever replace paper and pencil for me...

But I'll keep trying at it.

DM9ON.png