What's the community like on the PS4

cyberninja2601

I'm still playing on the PS3 and being on some teams can be pretty dam frustrating with people camping a home flag and never moving even when the other team has 4 of 5 flags. It seems more important to protect the K/D that get a win.

Also people have talked about supply/health/repairs as well. I fail to understand how I can be in a squad with 3 medics and never a health kit/pack

Also lots of people just blow up the vehicles to ensure there are no vehicles available for anyone

Just wondering if the PS4 players are a bit more mature or better team players

all randoms are the same regardless of system they are on

At least that is my experience playing this and BF3 on PC, PS3 and PS4

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

When you're playing with only 12 players on your team on the last gen consoles; if 3 or four players aren't playing the objective, it really costs your team dear but on the likes of PS4 with 64 players; even if a fair few players aren't any cop, you still have enough players to make for a good game.  I play on PC which is also 64 players and the game itself is nothing like the Call of Duty community. 

You still have douche bags who camp for whatever reason. Teammates that won't throw down med or ammo packs or my favorite ones who can't fly for shit but wait for planes or choppers to spawn in then crash with in minutes of being in them. Besides for that. The community is great.