New Vanilla Server (1.7.4)

Sennex

(Posting this for a friend. As far as you blokes, all you need is the Vanilla client with 1.7.4 Minecraft running. The server is amazing, but no one talks on it, so I am trying to get other people to go play on it. Typically there is only myself, and one other guy on here.

Not going to lie to you guys, this is one of the most well balanced, and beautiful servers I have ever played on, and its been the inspiration for me to attempt to create the Asgard world for my son. If you do decide to join, let me know when, and I will try to be on to help get you started with the basic commands on making a /home claim, and Teleporting around.

)

Server Name: Critical Strike

IP Address: criticalstrike.ole32.com

Website: http://criticalstrike.enjin.com[1] and reddit.com/r/criticalstrikeMC[2]

Game Play Type: Survival

Description: Ready to play Minecraft survival on one of the greatest maps you've ever seen? Well, get your ass in here and check us out! Our map is custom made, everything is painted into position. It's 20

REAL LIFE KM in diameter. There are over ONE HUNDRED unique biomes, and over THREE HUNDRED unique items (trees, bushes, etc) for those biomes. Check out giant mushroom forests, mountains made of clay, and even a place called hell.

Our Admins and Mods receive NO advantages over any other players. We play the server just like you do. We can be your friend, or your enemy.

Server Rules:

*Don't spam chat. *Treat people and the server with respect. *Don't claim land within 10 blocks of another player's land, spawn, or structure. If you do, you land will be removed. *Staff will not help with griefing unless it violates one of the above rules. *Please remove temporary towers after using them. *If you move to a new home, please clean up and delete your old structures. *No hacking/cheating/xray mods.

Staff list:

Server Hardware:

CPU: Intel Quad Core i5-3570

RAM: 8GB (all dedicated to the server), the OS has another 8GB.

SSD: Samsung

Connection: 50/10Mbs

Our plugin list: ClearLagg, WorldEdit, NoCheatPlus, MythicDrops, BukkitCompat, RankSigns, ColorCodeList, TNT, PermissionsEx, TerrainControl, stables, WorldGuard, MobDifficulty, dynmap, ApocEndReset, Calvin_Pb, Nicknames, SpongeReloaded, WeatherRestrictions, JukeLoop, ConsoleMessagesFilter, ProtocolLib, Votifier, mcMMO, Catacombs, ManySmallTweaks, MobHealth, Essentials, WorldBorder, EssentialsSpawn, DisguiseCraft, EssentialsChat, Citizens, OtherDrops, ConfigurableMessages, WirelessRedstone, Vault, LWC, MyChunk, StackableItems, OnTime, Sentry, CraftBook, ChestShop

Image Album:

Screenshots I have taken of a portion of my build area, as well as the spawn (I am about 2k away from it) and some of the chunks near it.

Like it says above, the whole map is custom made. I could wander all day and between the sky islands, and insane forests, Volcano's and Glaciers, I would never see the same area twice. Its that impressive

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Thanks Cal for playing around on there with me today. It was nice exploring again and having someone to chat with.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."