Battlefield 3 sticks on map loading screen

L_C_Scipio

So every few games BF3 sticks on the map loading screen trying to get into a match. It's not frozen, because the help tips keep scrolling and the word "Loading" flashes. I have to quit the game to fix it, which typically causes my PS3 to reset itself. Anyone else have this issue? Anything I can do about it? It's extremely annoying as sometimes I have to restart after every match, and sometimes I can't even get into a match at all.

The only other game I've played recently is Mass Effect 2 which hasn't given me any problems, so I don't think its my system (hopefully).

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Co-op mode does that for me. The others do not. Try a quick match to see if it happens. I was playing yesterday without problems. Try playing a popular mode like TDM, conquest or DOM to see if it's a server (lack of available). Also pick all NA servers to get one. I noticed that I end up in Europe servers a lot because of lack of available servers lately depending on mode.

It also does this thing to me that mutes all my game volume mid-match and hard freezes a few seconds later.

Im %1000 positive its those sh*tty EA servers (since the EXACT SAME THING happens to me on DS3's online co-op and ME3's multiplayer).

DM9ON.png

Or maybe it's your shitty box. Lulz xDTbh just like with CoD lag, I don't know why some things happen for some and not others. :/Sent from my DROID4

Because the universe has a twisted sense of humor like that.

It doesnt do that to any other game.

The ME3 issue is damn near cross-platform epidemic and hasnt been fixed for +14 months, which makes makes the MP nearly unplayable, which SUCKS because there are hundreds of interesting things I havent unlocked yet.

My BF3 thing is now in the IDGAF bin because I sold earlier it to get the Apocalypse map pack. xD

And I still need someone to play DS3 with after 6 months. :'(

DM9ON.png