Shotguns !

Dr Diamond

anyone given them a fair try yet ?

I have only used the RM 870 and cant comment on how the others fair yet. this pump action shotty is ridiculous with full choke on. it absolutely DESTROYS. even at ranges when i should be losing to assault rifles i have been winning gunfights if i get the first hit

close range it one shots almost all the time (odd occasion where you hit someone point blank and dont even get a hit marker).  at the edge of its range, im still finding im sniping people from about 30m with 2-3 shells (granted they were awful players but still, its a good gun).

had some great streaks running and gunning with ryan on domination this evening.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, the spas 12 is pure murder. had my best game on locker (45-12) so far with it. i think i wiped out the same groups of 3 people several times each :lol:

its quite easy to get a double kill, by which point you are probably almost dead. if you can get a third hit on the third guy, the supression can be enough to throw their aim off so much that you get a second shot. fucking awesome

ive tried the uts 15 as well. its good and fires reasonable quickly, but lacks the stopping power of the spas or 870 RM. you will often get someone down to 1 health. seems like it does 49 damage or something near that occasionally, and you think two hits is enough but they have 2 health and manage to kill you. its not bad tho.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten