DC Universe Online

Stretch616

As there isn't a plethera of games out at launch for PS4 i thought i'd download all the free games i could! I've seen this game for a while but never touched it. God knows why as i'm a big fan of DC comics and also was a veteran player of the City of Villans MMORPG.

At first the game seemed really unstructured and just a glorified hack and slash game. But i've perservered for a day or 2 and it's really blossomed. There's 2 sets of powers. One is your hack and slash side and the other is more related to super powers and the more defined MMORPG roles that people are used to.

The microtransaction aspect hasn't interfered with my gameplay at all so far which is really pleasing and if it continues will really tempt me to pay for some of the extra content they have.

So has anyone else played this or is tempted now?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My son and I played with it a few times on PC. I never grabbed it for PS3/4 though.

I had a green arrow style character, a Mr Freeze, and then my son made a superman.

It was odd

Mr Freeze clones start with an AK47......

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."