How to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

spectre

The Survivalist Depot

I am just starting to get things off the ground. I wanted to offer my first product at a discounted price to you guys. I'm selling these on ebay for 24.99 but I'll let them go for 19.99 to anyone that is interested here. It's a great kit if you go camping alot. PM if interested and I'll update more here in the future.

TitleHeaderBlue_00000_9299.png

445657d09f454ce397e35046c_large.jpg

EbayFireKit_00000.jpg

Keep calm and question nothing.

Hey Lee, did you see the bow and arrows that breaks down to 16" for a pack. Pretty cool. Edit :link http://willowhavenoutdoor.com/featured-wilderness-survival-blog-entries/the-take-down-survival-bow-arrow-6-reasons-you-should-consider-owning-one/

that's cool, thanks man. I put one of those take down henry survival .22 in my go bag, it disassembles and stows in the buttstock, which is waterproof. My bug out bag is a pretty complete system, everything you would need to last 3 days and beyond. If walking dead were real, this is the bag I'd want.  I'll post up some pics once its finally finished, just adding the final details.

How on earth did I miss this thread? I need to look around the forum more... I don't have a plan for most of these situations except for a zombie apocalypse. Me and some friends have been working on this plan for about a year and a half. Hopefully we'll never need it, but if it does happen, I would say we're pretty well prepared. My only concern would be getting the gf here all the way from Germany.

That's good to hear you are making a back up plan. There are various stages to it. In my mind, the Worse Case Scenario is if you become a refugee or otherwise have to leave the safety of your home. That's why its important to have a bug out system and location/rendevous point ahead of time. In my mind, I think you should get this situation planned out first. You want to plan for the worst and then work backwards. Once you have that down, then start prepping your house, food, etc.  The OP has all the links organized for ease of navigation.  I'll be posting my updated bug out bag system soon so stay tuned.