China Rising DLC

J4MES OX4D

Anyone sampled the maps yet?  I was supposed to get this weeks ago but thanks to EA; despite me being a Premium Member, I couldn't play the DLC as according to them; I am NOT a Premium member lol!

Anyhow; I had a brief stint on Guilin Peaks, Silk Road and Dragon Pass earlier and they're a bit meh in all fairness.  Still yet to play Altai Range and I'm hoping this is better. 

Guilin Peaks is just woodland/jungle with a very sniper friendly feel and cluttered design.  Silk Road is a massively open Desert-type setting in which vehicles will ultimately dominate. Dragon Pass is similar to Guilin Peaks but with plenty of water routes. It's more open but looks a bit bleak. Motorcycles make a return but are as cumbersome as ever. 

Gonna try Altai Range in a bit.

have you tried air superiority ? i might get premium when its on promotional discount just so i can have dog fights and not have to worry about flags

I haven't had a chance but I'm looking forward to trying this mode out.  I've had my Premium refunded in the last hour but still retain the China Rising DLC which is good.