Minecraft PS3

J4MES OX4D

How much?

Don't you dare!!!  You have a PC.  It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better on PC.  Texture packs on console = 1 dollar.  Texture packs on PC = you can get 500 for free.  

There are so many awesome mods on PC too.  It will run better.  The controls will be better.  There's no reason to play it on console.  Please. Don't. Do. It.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Don't you dare!!!  You have a PC.  It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better on PC.  Texture packs on console = 1 dollar.  Texture packs on PC = you can get 500 for free.  

There are so many awesome mods on PC too.  It will run better.  The controls will be better.  There's no reason to play it on console.  Please. Don't. Do. It.  

Probably will get both. I have a bunch of guys on PS3 that are interested that don't have PCs.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

It's complete and utter bullshit that you have to pay twice for the same game. Not even the same game actually, I've had the pc version for years now and still play it when I have time. Now I have to spend money on a dumbed down version of the game I already own?

Logic. Where is it?

8mSoOel.png