Madden 13

Baabcat

So after getting a bit sick of Ghosts I thought I would try something completely different - Madden

I wanted sports / strategy / tactics /long term career- on the face of Madden's offline  careers coach mode looks absolutely spot on. Never had a American football game before (although I do understand the game) so not really interested in going online and getting my ass kicked by people who have a million hours on it, but offline v the AI should be just the ticket.

BUT

- if I put difficulty to pro I win every match like 60-10, very boring

- if I put it up one notch to all-pro, I get my ass handed to me, like 0-34 every game (literally haven't scored yet)

Maybe its the teams I chose (Redskins for pro, Buccaners for all-pro) but it just doesn't seem possible to have nicely balanced difficulty level

Any body else play this? Just interested in  knowing if the game is fundamentally screwed by poor difficulty settings. Or is it the choice of Buccanners thats the killer for all-pro, do they suck that much?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after getting a bit sick of Ghosts I thought I would try something completely different - Madden

I wanted sports / strategy / tactics /long term career- on the face of Madden's offline  careers coach mode looks absolutely spot on. Never had a American football game before (although I do understand the game) so not really interested in going online and getting my ass kicked by people who have a million hours on it, but offline v the AI should be just the ticket.

BUT

- if I put difficulty to pro I win every match like 60-10, very boring

- if I put it up one notch to all-pro, I get my ass handed to me, like 0-34 every game (literally haven't scored yet)

Maybe its the teams I chose (Redskins for pro, Buccaners for all-pro) but it just doesn't seem possible to have nicely balanced difficulty level

Any body else play this? Just interested in  knowing if the game is fundamentally screwed by poor difficulty settings. Or is it the choice of Buccanners thats the killer for all-pro, do they suck that much?

Both me and my dad have coach careers, him with the cowboys and me with the Eagles. I used to struggle on the higher difficulties (and he would own me when we played each other) but after spending some time to learn both the players and playbook for the Eagles , I now find it manageable. Just spend some time with a team you like and you may improve? Just a thought.