The Beard Thread

spectre

I didn't know who Evan Tanner was. I just looked him up. Nice! I'd love to see a 6" beard on someone from the forum. I haven't measured mine yet, (uh oh, might get thrown into the 'no context thread here) but I'd say its about 4" long. lmao

It should take 1 year to get 6" since beard hair grows at about 1/2" per month. It grows faster in the summer, by the way.

Keep calm and question nothing.

I don't get into Pop Culture much.  About my only "experience" with it is watching Breaking Bad, Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy. 

I was into UFC way back in the day, just after High School; Hoyce Gracy days, but I didn't keep following it.

^ good video, thanks for sharing.

Nice and Brooding :)

Do you keep your natural cheek line or shave it? I always shaved mine because it grew in uneven, but if you just let it go, the symmetry catches up. 

Is that your bar behind you or your hall of fame collection of top shelf brews? :P

I just came across a funny quote.

"Is growing facial hair a long-time family tradition?"

"What kind of question is that? Growing facial hair has been a long-time tradition since, oh, I don't know, the dawn of man.  Is scraping your face with sharp metal blades a long-time family tradition of yours?"

Nice and Brooding :)

Do you keep your natural cheek line or shave it? I always shaved mine because it grew in uneven, but if you just let it go, the symmetry catches up.

Is that your bar behind you or your hall of fame collection of top shelf brews? :P

I. Haven't shaved or trimmed anything (Giggitty) on my FACE. pervs.

I'm working at the beer distributor this morning, behind me is a cooler of quick sale items.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

lol, it was in the comments section of that video. Still funny. I love that show but that's not why I'm growing a Yeard.  I am getting ancy about trimming it back but I'm committed to making it to December (one year mark).  I'm going out to the bars in a couple weeks and that should make for an interesting night. I'm always amused being around people watching their reactions.

I started watching it about a year ago and now I'm hooked.

My last huge beard I had, someone said to me "you look like you should be on duck dynasty"

I had not a clue what it was. She said it's a bunch of guys with long beards that hunt all the time. I said sounds good to me. Have been watching it since.

Phil is the man.

It's a good show. What I find interesting is that it's so popular. It surpassed Walking Dead with 12 million viewers or something; set a record. There may be hope yet for the next generation, meaning it's not all about sex all the time.

It's sort of related, but I watch Swamp People too. Although its starting to get repetitive.

Mountain Men is a good one as well.

Not really sure. I've always been sort of imposing size wise, so adding the beard may make me more so. Plus I never really smile, not that I'm unhappy, just how I am. So people assume I'm pissed and leave me alone.

In other words, I never was really treated poorly by people. Beard or no beard. Maybe people are quicker to listen to what I say. Never gave it much thought.

Saw this pic today. Figured I'd share. azaduzyt.jpg

lol, its starting to get to me just a bit. Im looking forward to trimming it back, but I'm still going to December first. It will be nice to keep trimming it up until its all the same length.

I'm not touching my beard til my wife complains. Even then I still may not. Haha