Cranked

J4MES OX4D

I usually play Domination and Kill Confirmed in Call of Duty but I'm finding myself completely addicted to Cranked to the extent I'm in the top 100 on PC - this is a reflection of how much I've been playing the mode and not how good I am at it;-) 

It's really good for ranking up fast although this isn't one of the reasons why I primarily opt for the mode but the points on show are very high for seemingly minimal work.  I am still not completely sure how the frantic scoring works but even 15 or so kills can see you walking away with the equivalent of 35 kills in TDM in half the time.  The games come thick and fast and so do the kills.  It's a bit annoying if you are lagging but if you get 'cranked', you can really build on the kills in rapid time.  

The mode is tied to a reduced map-rotation with the likes of Freight, Tremor, Sovereign, Strikezone, Prison Break and Octane popping up regularly but this isn't so bad as most in the list are some of the better ones associated with the game.  The likes of larger maps such as Siege, Chasm and Stonehaven aren't to be seen.  This makes for matches lasting from between 3 to 6 minutes at most and points are fairly rife to accumulate.  You can also walk away with some huge killchains in quick succession on people that aren't cranked.  A good start is very important as if you fall behind, you may fall victim to numerous opposition that are cranked and the match can be lost and you could walk away with a very bad score.

On the whole, this is a fantastic fast-paced mode that offers huge points through quick-fire games. If you have good gunplay abilities and snappy reactions; this is definitely a great way to rank up and above all; is pure frenzied fun.