Mike's PC

Diddums

This is one ball we really need to keep rolling. I sent Pwn the cash for postage via Paypal last night, he's transferred it into his bank account which will take a few days, and then it's shipping time!

One snag we've hit is that we now don't have a monitor, so if anyone's got a spare lying around, please let us know!

banlol.png

This is one ball we really need to keep rolling. I sent Pwn the cash for postage via Paypal last night, he's transferred it into his bank account which will take a few days, and then it's shipping time!

One snag we've hit is that we now don't have a monitor, so if anyone's got a spare lying around, please let us know!

Cool.

Weird, Matt did send me a picture of the monitor he was gonna send me. But alrighty.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Cool.

Weird, Matt did send me a picture of the monitor he was gonna send me. But alrighty.

I'm in a rough spot right now. My transmission went out on my truck, plus I have to pay all bills first and I barely have enough money afterwards. So shipping something like that monitor is going to be hard on funds for me. Sorry I want to help out but it will be a bit or until I can some extra money on the side.

SHIPPED!

I have a tracking number and everything. Don't ask for it, you're not gonna get it. That includes you, Mikeyboy.

However, we still need a monitor, so if anyone's got a spare please PM me and we can make some arrangements.

banlol.png

HAHAHA.  I still want to get some Day Z in with you, Dave.  I completely suck at that game, but I enjoy it.  I want to play on that server with you and your friends.  Maybe Mike and I can both get in on it at the same time some night.  It's a game that you can't just play a quick session, I feel like I need a good stretch of time to play it. 

LoL on the other hand, you can sit down and play a quick game or a nice long session.  Good fun!!!  :)  LEAGUE OF FUCKING LEGENDS!!!

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Don't hold out for it, it's one of those things that'll come out when it's ready. It's like GT5, people are starting to lose interest.

I've given up waiting for it, no hopes or anything, I'll see it when it arrives. Do bare in mind though that this isn't being done in some studio or anything, it's being done on a few laptops in people's houses.

Bf4 however...

banlol.png

You'll get the hang of it in no time. Trust me on that.

BF3 is in the Humble Bundle I got you, so as soon as your PC is up and running, install that bitch and get to it!

banlol.png

Well, I walked into my room today and I had this computer, keyboard and mouse all hooked up to my TV. You bastards. Sneaky sneaky, huh?  :angry:

It looks great, i'm really happy to see it. I turned it on and it all looks nice. I got to play a game of solitaire since there's no internet.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif