Not loving BF4 yet.

Still not convinced that AR`s not different. I die alot from as litle as 2 bullets and even when I fire first and get 3-4 hitmarkers, often more.

Spawns. I spawn in front of enemies. I play TDM but still. The maps should be more than big enough to spawn me in a same distance.

WTF deaths. I get a lot of those.

And lastly: I`m a N00B! :)

Brede tdm spawns in bf4 can be just as bad as cod.try playin domination. you roughly know where people will be and spawns are a bit better.

Youll find that it feels like 2 hits but might not be. Also therr are some quirks like a 2x head shot multiplier for hip firing, so a lucky bullet or two fired in close range will kill you instantly. Bullets only do 25ish damage and then the damage will also drop off with range( eg the aek does 25 up to 8m then 18 up to 55m).so ARs need 3-5 bullets or more depending where you hit then and at what range....I found it was a hard learning curve starting off in bf3 but at one point it will just click

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

hey guys back from the deep hows everyone i see there have been a few changes since i've been away looks like most of you guys have gone over to the ps4 im currently saving up for one bit hard when trying to pay for a wedding and a deposit for a house lol hopefully in the next couple of months ill blag the missus and get one and catch up with you guys online 

Great to play in a party again! And great to finally talk to Tommy and Jason :)

I'm bad about checking to see who's on. Anytime I'm on feel free to send me a invite.

It was good to get some games in with you again

Need to get Brede and Uber on our team next time, spent 2 games killing each other over and over again. Lol

I thought that was jolly good fun :)

Well atleast until you killed med the 7th time :lol:

First time I enjoyed Zavod. But works better on dom than tdm :)