Map Concerns

BO7H B4RRELS

So I was reading that they're trying to get away from the classic symmetrical map layouts.  It some ways it's good.  They will be able to get a little more creative with the maps, but I'm a little concerned that it will create unbalanced maps, especially in game modes like DOM.  

What have you all heard on this topic, what do you think?  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I've heard a couple of youtubers bitching about awareness already. Saying its to overpowered.

WTF does this have to do with this thread?  Awareness is the sound whoring perk, right?  

I always thought they balanced maps for TDM, so for any other game mode their fucked

Is that true?  The maps are designed with TDM in mind?  I didn't know that.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

BO7H B4RRELS, on 02 Nov 2013 - 9:57 PM, said:

WTF does this have to do with this thread?  Awareness is the sound whoring perk, right?  

Is that true?  The maps are designed with TDM in mind?  I didn't know that.  

I was just guessing :P It doesn't seem like they balance maps for any specific objective mode (one side always has an advantage) and TDM is their most popular game mode.

I've heard a couple of youtubers bitching about awareness already. Saying its to overpowered.

YES! Can't wait to abuse it.

As for the maps, the last time they tried to "switch it up" , we got the shitty ass, shit in the way  of everything, mw3 maps. No thanks on that style.

Keep calm and question nothing.

I just hope there are always at least 2-3 ways into upper floor buildings and that there aren't as many choke points as there were in BO2.  It's damn near impossible to get past the middle of the map on that one with the Fountain.  You don't make a doorway the only way to get into the next area and then not provide one bit of cover ON that doorway.  Stupid.

Keep calm and question nothing.