Server Connection info:

Sennex

I just logged on and all of my personal inventory was missing.  The progress I made with my house was fine, everything in my chests were fine, but the armor I was wearing and everything on me was lost.  1 diamond sword, iron swords, iron picks, iron axes, 1 shovel, 3 bows, arrows, coal, flint, all kinds of shiz... :( 

What could cause that?  Jordie mentioned moving my bed.  I did re-arrange my house before I signed off.  I moved my bed.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I just logged on and all of my personal inventory was missing.  The progress I made with my house was fine, everything in my chests were fine, but the armor I was wearing and everything on me was lost.  1 diamond sword, iron swords, iron picks, iron axes, 1 shovel, 3 bows, arrows, coal, flint, all kinds of shiz... :(

What could cause that?  Jordie mentioned moving my bed.  I did re-arrange my house before I signed off.  I moved my bed.  

Moving your bed shouldn't have anything to do with your inventory.

Moving your bed has zero to do with this.

Lost everything due to lag yesterday and suffocated in a wall, couldn't find my stuff, fair enough.  Log on today and the contents of my enderchest is completely gone, woop.

WTF

So I wasn't the only one then.

anyone else have this issue?

I will see what the backup shows.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I can restore from the previous backup we did

I jsut need time

I am opff of work today and was spending it with my son, we are headed to a space museum tonight (Stennis) to do some stargazing tonight, so let me wrap up some basic crap around the house and then I will restore before we hit the road

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Would the back up mean the server and the players would enter a state somewhere in the past with equipment/ buildings existing in that specific moment?

Yes, I don't like how this server handles backups. Its all or nothing.

I'm not going to do that to you guys, cause it fucking sucks.

My work PC is shut down and I work with idiots that can't figure out how to turn it on, so I can VPN into it.

So, fuck it. I will be logged in for the next little bit, log in if you can, and I will just hand you crap, or we can work something else out.

For the record I tried to open a ticket but I can't, so I am kicking that to Dave.

Yes, I don't like how this server handles backups. Its all or nothing.

I'm not going to do that to you guys, cause it fucking sucks.

Alright, reckoned it'd be that way.

Admin power ftw, giving people what they've lost would seem to be a little less painful job to do. 

That's shite lads . I won't be able to log on to check. I think I only lost an iron chestplate and iron tools & sword . Not a big loss . On another note how the feck do compasses work in mc do the point to your bed ?