WTH is wrong with people??

BoroVC

Mother ‘almost pulls off six-year-old son’s penis’ then tries to superglue it back on

Jennifer Marie Vargas was arrested on Wednesday after tugging on her six-year-old son’s genitals too hard and creating a laceration four centimetres long.

The 34-year-old lives with the boy’s father – who is enlisted in the army – at the Joint Base San Antonio, a military facility, in Texas.

She has been charged with assault within maritime and territorial jurisdiction resulting in serious bodily harm, the Houston Chronicle reported.

The incident reportedly came about because Vargas, while angry with the boy, grabbed him by the scrotum and pulled as hard as she could.

texas-air-base.jpg?w=650&h=373&crop=1#03

The accused mother lives with the boy’s father near this Army military base in Texas (Picture: Google)

She ripped his scrotum and caused a laceration, the affidavit said.

Following the boy’s injuries she attempted to clean the wound with alcohol and fix it with superglue until the bleeding stopped, without seeking any medical help.

The father came home from work to see his son crying in his bedroom, in addition to blood-stained tissue in the boy’s underwear.

After seeing the severe injury he took the boy to hospital where he underwent surgery to repair the damage to his genitals.

The child is now recuperating and is in the father’s custody.

The mother is currently detained by police and will appear at a bail hearing on Monday.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people.

wiredollsig.jpg

I read the headline, and sorry man, I skipped everything else in your post

I can't even.................

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

That is seriously fucked up!

Someone should rip her tits off and see how she likes it!

Another case: Was stupid enough to watch the beheading of a mexican women who had cheated on her husband. Got so sick to my stomach I almost puked. I felt seriously ill afterwards!

The world has gone to hell dude that's a fact. More and more I think about moving to my cabin in the woods full time so that I can detacth myself from 99.9% of society. At some point in the past 20 years perople because stupid, impatient, rude, uncaring and just downright rotten.

Amen man! This world is full of crazies. I wouldnt mind a cabin in the woods myself either. It'd be just me and my good ol self lol. 

The world has gone to hell dude that's a fact. More and more I think about moving to my cabin in the woods full time so that I can detacth myself from 99.9% of society. At some point in the past 20 years perople because stupid, impatient, rude, uncaring and just downright rotten.

It's the cycle of history that people will become selfish like this. Don't worry, it will come back around.  Looking forward to those good days again.

Keep calm and question nothing.