1st Prestige Challenge

burnfitbillyboy

I was trying to do the challenge I did in BO2, namely not using any gun for more than 100 kills. However i'm giving up.

The squad points come so slowly that I end up spending them all on a gun and an attachment. Got nothing left for new perks, new class slots, more attachments, killstreaks. It's making me not enjoy the game so I'm stopping there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's been rather quiet in here so i assume everyone gave up. However i am still plodding on with my shield guy and am now only 5 levels away from hitting the prestige.

Vital statistics are a k/d hovering around the 1.0 mark and i've just broken 1000 kills with the throwing knife. The shield has proved to be a very handy tool now with the new animations, but the TTK mixed in with the promenant foot positions mean it's a bit of a mixed bag.

I think i've been a pretty good help to my team in using the shield especially when it comes to those tricky B flag caps. Once i've hit the finish line i'm gonna break into S&D and S&R a bit more.

5 more levels.....

I changed mine from a 1st prestige challenge to instead just completing every challenge related to the knife and throwing knife, the TTK is brutal for knife only and with no camos I had lack of motivation but I still have some knife classes for when I fancy a few stabs.

I actually finished my challenege a few weeks ago. I just forgot to post. The game has kind of sapped my energy to be honest so didn't feel like i was happy about it.

Still it's kinda cool when people look at your specs and see your favourite weapon being the throwing knife!

I actually finished my challenege a few weeks ago. I just forgot to post. The game has kind of sapped my energy to be honest so didn't feel like i was happy about it.

Still it's kinda cool when people look at your specs and see your favourite weapon being the throwing knife!

Not as cool as having an IED as your favorite weapon. True story!!! :o