GTA patch problem

Dr Diamond

installed the new patch, friends list has gone

quick search of psn  forums suggests that its a GTA5 problem, and signing in and out a few times seems to fix it. worked for me

anyone else have this problem?

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

A friend of mine lost his character again. Level 25 with 34 hours played. Gone.

Well, almost. He still has stats of earnings and half his money.

Read on the Socialclub forum all sorts of complaints the last few days. people losing levels, money etc.

still a problem for me

This is a bit of an odd one, but it appears as though many PS3 users are being hit by a bug causing all of their PSN friends to disappear from their friends list, meaning that no other players will show up in that section of the XMB.

If you do a quick search on twitter, you’ll see a lot of people saying that their friends list has disappeared, and everyone seems a bit confused with the situation.

In fact, I’ve just checked myself, and between three PS3s, the full friends list is only appearing on one of them, with the other two showing zero friends. After a restart, another is showing the full friends list but the third system remains lonely on PSN.

This will obviously cause issues with people wishing to play online, particularly with popular games such as Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto which use the XMB’s friends list as an invite system.

Our suggestion is to restart your PS3, but if the problem persists as it does with one of mine, then you’ll just have to wait for a solution. It’s very strange that these issues are appearing almost seven years after the launch of the PS3.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/10/18/psn-users-report-friends-list-disappearing/

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

A friend of mine lost his character again. Level 25 with 34 hours played. Gone.

Well, almost. He still has stats of earnings and half his money.

Read on the Socialclub forum all sorts of complaints the last few days. people losing levels, money etc.

Happened to my friend (Fjeldz) he just went back to story right away when he saw it happen and it went back to normal when he tried again.

Happened to my friend (Fjeldz) he just went back to story right away when he saw it happen and it went back to normal when he tried again.

He tried several things but no difference. He played a session in the morning and it was gone later that day.