Which machine gives you the most trouble?

Which machine is giving you the most trouble?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought I'd see which machines you all find the most challenging.

I have only included the more "attack" minded machines. Not the "grazing" machines that are found most places.

Personally I have yet to engage the Behemoth or Thunderjaw. The Rockbreaker I faced during a sidequest was relentless though! Used up 90% of my healing items and medicine pouch before finally taking the bugger down. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

The Longleg is the biggest pain to me. Hard to hit their weak spots 

Try trip  caster + rope caster 

The birds are a pain to me. My play is based on stealth and the birds can see  through trees, house but not tall grass. The stealth stuff seems a bit busted against the birds

5 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Try trip  caster + rope caster 

The birds are a pain to me. My play is based on stealth and the birds can see  through trees, house but not tall grass. The stealth stuff seems a bit busted against the birds

I use the ropecaster on it. And really nothing is to difficult. They are more of a pain in the ass 

So far I've not struggled with the birds except when there's a whole pack of them. The terrablast or w/e arrows seem to do insane damage to them and also downs them. Once they are down and immobilized I just use the sharpshooter or hardpoint arrows to deal even more damage. Fire also seems to work if you just spam them.