Well ain't that just a B*&^%$#~!

Drifter

For the first time in longer than I can remember I have been finally looking forward to a game release (Battlefield 1). Sat some cash a side so I could go grab the game soon as it came out. It would be the first time I have ever bought a game and played it on the release date. Comes out tomorrow as you all know. And now...... I'm headed up with the family to close the cabin up for the winter tomorrow evening and wont be back till Sunday. Ain't that just a bitch and a half! :lol:<_<

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Drifter said:

lol I spend time with them quite often;)

Think I might run out and grab BF1 in the morning and install it that way I can spend all Sunday night playing when I get back.

Well hope you like it. Like Tommy said write a review. It will be interesting coming from someone who is new to the series. 

I picked up the early enlisted version of BF1 so I have been playing since Tuesday night. I LOVE the game. It has some weak points as any game does but overall the game is awesome. The intensity in multiplayer when everything is falling apart around you is just fantastic. 

I think you will really like it. This is my first Battlefield that I would consider "my game right now". I put 18 hours into the BF1 beta alone haha, which is probably almost equal to what I had in the franchise up to this point.

Just picked up BF1 and installing right now, just played about 10 mins of the open phase where you are not expected to survive. Holy shit are the graphics cool so far. Won't be really getting into it till I get back Sunday but now after getting a little taste I am REALLY looking forward to getting into this game!

Cool, I don't know about this one, but some of the other battlefields reward a player for playing the campaign with weapons and stuff. So investing in the campaign maybe worth the effort. BF4 could reward you with 1 of 3 weapons at the end based on the decision you made. You could get all 3 by just replaying the last mission 3 times and choosing differently. I always felt that was smart. Get people to play the campaign that way.