Cousin Vs. Cousin - Race series

Just Cal

Ok.......I accidentally uploaded all these on the community channel. I'll take them off later to post on mine because there's no commentary to them. I said before I didn't want to turn this into my channel. Unless you like it, then I'll put them in their own playlist.

8mSoOel.png

If you wait about half a second after go shows up, the boost should work man.

They're only short videos and whilst recording, the kids were in bed so live comm wasn't an option. They're also too short to add voice after IMO.

Let me know if you think I should delete and post on my channel. I didn't put my name in the titles though so that's a mini mini plus I suppose.

8mSoOel.png

If you wanted to add commentary then could you have one longer video of 3 races rather than 3 videos?

Liked the videos!

That is a good idea. Stephen, would you be up for coming round once a week so we can record 1 or 2 videos? I also have to sort out recording days though.

8mSoOel.png

I don't think they're too short for comms, a quick 3-4min video is perfect. The banter between you guys would make this already wicked series even more wicked :D

What's wrong with them being on the community channel? Don't feel like you're taking over dude, i'll be posting lots of videos soon. It's good to have a constant flow going up anyway, we need people to post like this! You up for jumping on Skype later so we can do some recordings whilst doing jobs and races? The more the merrier :D

I look forward to getting involved! :D

Definitely man! I won't be able to record video but I can throw my voice into the mix.

I must say, Rockstar really out done themselves with this game. It's just so much fun. Even when a race goes south and you just know you're coming last, you can't help but laugh.

8mSoOel.png

Good man! I've put the other videos we did on hold until i get my new computer because trying to render that much just destroys everything lol

GTA is where it's at now and i'm hype for getting all this going....well going even more :)

Sorry, it'll be about 4:30 that I'm on. I have to download The Walking Dead when I get home xD

There's a mission where everyone is in a jet and the objective is deathmatch. It's just a dogfight in the air but It's hilarious. We need to find it tonight.

8mSoOel.png

We should have some random moments in free mode too, me and Rich had like an 8 hour session the other day and the shit that happened was just hilarious! One moment was when my character randomly fell down some stairs then right over the barrier at the bottom in spectacular fashion!

There's been so many time's i wish we'd been recording. I'm literally going to record everything tonight just in case lol I just need to remember to stop the video every now and again so it's not hours long!  :lol:

I'll set an alarm man, then set my snooze button for every 20 minutes. I can then remind you if you want. Or tell me how long you want the videos to be.

I worded that so I couldn't be out of contexted xD

8mSoOel.png

That is a good idea. Stephen, would you be up for coming round once a week so we can record 1 or 2 videos? I also have to sort out recording days though.

Yeah sure dude . I can come around after work some nights. Let Me know what days work for you