Worst night ever!

Drifter

Just had the worst night ever ...computer wise. I wont go into long details, but computer crashed, my emails took forever to get back up, my business sites blocked my IP because of failed logins....I have not slept in over 34 hrs and been working on this damn puter for the past 15 hrs. Finally got back online and somewhat "okay" .....some people here pissed me off lately and I planned on never coming back, but I had to share this shit with people that might understand the past 36hrs lol...just fuck. What a day and half. Techonolgy sucks at times :(

I'm close brother, very close. Seriously it is now 30+ hrs straight, but what really is bad is I know what I am doing is right, yet I still have issues with this damn PC. I'm ready to drop kick it out the window. Daves tryin to help me but damn damn damn....this shit sucks, I HATE tech shit :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I think I'm good now bud. Trust me I could tell ya some shit that would blow your mind if ya wanted lol, as to why it took so long to get back ..... Like after 10 hrs of reformatting how I was BANNED from my own rod building website because I entered the wrong password 6 times in a row.  Yet my Host company told me it must be my ISP that was the issue where I could not log on,,,till I figured it out myself WTF was going on! :angry:  I wanted to reach through the phone and kill that guy lol

Then these issues with my sound card which Dave tried big time to help with...yet finally it was some stupid shit, now I'm good :mellow:

Just uhg ..... what a day.