Minecraft server

Sennex

Forge is getting stripped out.

New set of instructions coming as soon as I have time. I see the issue though.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

EDIT: MAKE SURE TO REPOINT THE INSTALLER OF FORGE TO WHERE YOU UNZIPPED THE MINECRAFT CRAP I SENT YOU!

In cal's case it would be /minecraft/minecraft/* loads of minecraft crap from Sennex!!!

keep all of it

Forge Download location:

http://files.minecraftforge.net/

BUT!!! Skip that and click this instead:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9GYDWudim-oTFo2S2dZQ3cwNU0/edit?usp=sharing

Follow the steps in this video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFHi2-fVqGQ&noredirect=1

We are on Minecraft 1.6.4. That should fix all of your issues and reinstall Forge.

I don't know why it striped out Forge, but for whatever reason it did. I will append the download tonight

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I give up man. I downloaded Forge. When I try ope/run it, it opens up in winRAR. Then there's another zipped file which I also extracted. It has nothing to run though. I tried looking for other videos and they all run no problem without having to extract anything. 

I'm having fucking terrible luck with it.

8mSoOel.png

Ye,a its not an archive, its a java program.

Winzip treats all JAR files as archives.

Right click, tell it to Open With..... java

and then you will be fine

Okay, Cal

I will be making a HUGE # of changes here to the writeup.

Going to need time though.

I editted the post above with new links and a better video, that if you completely ignore all of my instructions, you will be fine :-D

I know its counter intuitive, but lets reset all of this back to Zero.

So, delete everything except the ZIP file you downloaded, and the Minecraft162.exe file

Download the Forge installer that I have linked in my Google Drive, and then follow watch the video!

It's finally letting me install forge man. It want's to install into .minecraft in my roaming folder. Will I install into there or into the folder you gave us?

I know he shows us in the video but he didn't have to download what we did. If you get me?

8mSoOel.png

It's finally letting me install forge man. It want's to install into .minecraft in my roaming folder. Will I install into there or into the folder you gave us?

I know he shows us in the video but he didn't have to download what we did. If you get me?

I gotcha, Look at my other thread that I just started, its a far better write up than what I did pre-coffee.