''Pre-orders off to a strong start''...

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that they have 1/10 of the orders compared to BO3, I hope the trend continues when gamers are not happy with the content for a game.

Publishers have been taking their customers from granted. If the pre-sales numbers are a disaster (as well as the sales number) that's something that a public company has to explain to the share holders. 

I wonder how many of those 30K people are buying to get the MW4 game also. 

If there is one thing that companies listen to, it's revenue. All the complaining in the world doesn't have the impact that low sales does. 

Given that they have 1/10 of the orders compared to BO3, I hope the trend continues when gamers are not happy with the content for a game.

Publishers have been taking their customers from granted. If the pre-sales numbers are a disaster (as well as the sales number) that's something that a public company has to explain to the share holders. 

I wonder how many of those 30K people are buying to get the MW4 game also. 

If there is one thing that companies listen to, it's revenue. All the complaining in the world doesn't have the impact that low sales does. 

I just hope people don't buckle and give in - if they stick to their guns; it could be a massive blow to Activision that this futuristic BS and the business behind it is not what the community want or deserves. MW:R certainly is good bait for Infinite Warfare but looking at the low pre-orders; that isn't enough for many or they are simply holding out for the inevitable standalone purchase which if IW continues as it is; we may get a sooner rather than later.