Manic spotted in the wild!

JsinOwl

Grineer Manics are a rare, elusive, and dangerous enemy. I saw them during the One Thousand Cuts event, and never again, until yesterday.

It was on a Survival mission, Cupid to be exact, in a Grineer galleon orbiting above the frozen seas of Uranus. They revealed themselves not right away, but after 15 minutes, when things started to get desperate. Perhaps they could smell our fear, or perhaps they had simply gotten bored. Whatever their reason, they descended upon us with a vicious fury. Our situation went from one of tenuously controlled chaos to unraveling panic. We had to escape before all was lost. But... now I know... I know where they hide, and I am coming for them...

//Grineer Manics drop the component blueprints for Ash. They are plentiful in the Laws of Retribution raid, but exceedingly rare during normal missions. I had all but given up on finding one.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you checked the wiki page on them? It lists their spawn logic, and apparently you can find them during the Uranus boss mission.

Those are actually a different type of Manic and they don't drop Ash. There's a good video where someone tested various methods to get Manics to spawn and none of them worked. It seems the majority of information is inaccurate.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Glad I used my coupon to buy him then 

He was the next one on my sons list anyway 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Those are actually a different type of Manic and they don't drop Ash. There's a good video where someone tested various methods to get Manics to spawn and none of them worked. It seems the majority of information is inaccurate.

What, inaccurate information on the internet? Surely not!