Someone figure out Chroma and get back to me

JsinOwl

I've read how his powers work. I've read several build/strategy guides. I still don't get it.

It seems his 1st ability is universally regarded as rubbish, which I can agree with. It's an elemental breath weapon, like a dragon. Awesome right? Not so much. When a dragon uncorks its gastro-destructive belch whole villages cease to exist. When Chroma does it, it's like trying to beat someone back with a garden hose that you're holding your thumb over the end so it comes out as a mist.

Most builds focus on his two and three, being Elemental Ward and Vex Armor. Supposedly you activate both these abilities and with the right build, Chroma is a super tank. But... The duration is pretty damn short, even with a max Continuity, far too short to be truly useful. Also, it's an armor/vitality build, and I don't have life strike or any other means of regenerating my own health. Given that, Vex Armor is nigh useless and Elemental Ward is best used as a brief get out of trouble power.

This brings us to Effigy, his ultimate. Chroma throws off his pelt and it acts as a sentry, dealing elemental damage to any who get close. This power is modestly effective at lower levels, with the added benefit that enemies killed by it have a chance to drop increased credits. Cool. Unfortunately it doesn't do enough damage to be good at killing things, it drains power faster than Diddums can suck down a beer, and mods that increase power range have NO effect.

If one of you all figure him out, get back to me.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days