The3rdWalker

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That dude has a bunch of videos, and really seems to hate what CoD has become

I just assumed it was one of us  :D  :D

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

i think i was gonna post to one of the threads that got canned about this -- just a random question that might not need its own thread.

seems to be a lot of forum interest in this game (for good reason based on what i've seen).  i know it might be hard to gauge at this point, but are most folks going to be playing on PS4 or Xbone?

thanks.

PS4 for me

I don't cant of a single forum member with an Xbone (Well not any that matter  :D )

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

i think i was gonna post to one of the threads that got canned about this -- just a random question that might not need its own thread.

seems to be a lot of forum interest in this game (for good reason based on what i've seen). i know it might be hard to gauge at this point, but are most folks going to be playing on PS4 or Xbone?

thanks.

Do you follow anything besides the political conversations? Lol [emoji12] [emoji8]

Because if you did, even a little, you'd know that no one here is on X1. A couple people have both PS4 and X1, and a couple people are on PS4 and PC. Everyone else is strictly PS4. There's not really anyone left on PS3 either. Hector I think and that's it.

Me and Bart are still playing the hell out of Warframe. We'd love to have you. A bunch of folks are playing Overwatch. No one is playing CoD or The Division. I'm mildly interested in BF1. If you got it for PS4, it's pretty much a lock that I'd get it and at least take it for a test drive.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.