How is everyone

Drifter

Hey guys, been at least 3 months since I was here. Needed a bit of a break from all internet stuff and forums so you guys have not seen me in a long time. Just not back to some of the forums, figured I'd see how you guys here were doing?

Dave, Tommy, Mike, Marshal, Jay, you all here still and doing well?

Steve

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool I have not caught up on the thread yet, but will look at the new pistol for sure.

I've been getting back into gaming a lot the past few months, mainly multiplayer battle front. You been into that yet Doc?

Nah.  I tried a little BO3 and Destiny and that's pretty much it for online.

Glad you all are doing well. Mike congrats on passing the first part, hope the second part goes well for you also, I'm sure you'll do good on it.  Soon as I get a chance I'll dig up some pics from the past month or two and post. I've got another big tank setup I have been working on the past 3-4 weeks now. Everything has slowed to a standstill here the past couple days though. Back on Wednesday we had a death in the family when my cousin suddenly died from a massive heart attack. Saddest part is he was only 36yrs old and had no real heart problems to speak of or even felt bad at all leading up to it. Total shock to everyone. Had the family visitation last night and now the services in the morning. Really makes you think about life and how much we all need to appreciate every moment of every day that we have on this earth with friends & family.