Do you play GTA V at 720p or 1080p? (Xbox 360)

Hi, new to the forums, and I am very curious about this question that's been bothering me for a while now.

So, GTA V's native resolution is 720p right? Does that mean that from a graphics standpoint, 720p would look better than playing it at 1080p? Even though playing the game at 1080p, you would technically get more pixels and maybe sharper images? I basically just want to know what resolution will make the game look better graphics wise. 1080p or 720p?

Thanks for the help guys.

Hey that's a good question, i play on 1080p i might lower it to 720p to try to find a difference between the two but from my stand point i recommend 1080p :D

The Darkness comforts us, the shadows protects us.

We strike from the darkened cloak of night, but think not we lack the courage to stand in the light.

We are the New Lunar Republic, hail our Princess Luna.

I don't even know if it's possible to change it on the ps3, but it's generally a good idea to play on your tvs natural resolution. 1080p on a 720p screen will generally look a bit worse than 720p and in some cases even cause screen tearing.

banlol.png

I don't even know if it's possible to change it on the ps3, but it's generally a good idea to play on your tvs natural resolution. 1080p on a 720p screen will generally look a bit worse than 720p and in some cases even cause screen tearing.

My TV is 1080p native. Does that change anything? And thanks for your answers!