[SGA] If you missed The First Firewall quest, there's hope!

The3rdWalker

Reddit Source

Sorry in advance if this is a repost. If you missed the chance at The First Firewall quest, or maybe hadn't found all 4 of the DVALIN relics, or don't want to wait to until the next chance comes up to get your hands on the Simulant there looks to be a way to force the quest to start.

You simply need to find someone who has previously completed The First Firewall mission, and join their fireteam. Have them load First Firewall. Upon completion you should get the Curious Transceiver drop and proceed like normal.

I just finished doing this with a coworker who hadn't unlocked TFF quest, and it worked for us. Clutch finished all 3 warsats 2 minutes before reset too, and now he's the proud owner of a shiny new Sleeper Simulant. Hope it helps someone!

• Find someone who has completed The First Firewall.
  • Complete The First Firewall
  • Profit.

Does anyone want to test this out w/ me? I never even started to attempt the Sleeper Simulant quest line.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddly, my titan still has the quest available. I was goign to ask for help with it today if people are available

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Oddly, my titan still has the quest available. I was goign to ask for help with it today if people are available

Let me know when, just message me on PSN when you're online. We could test this theory and then knock out that pesky S.A.B.E.R shank for you.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

It was never there for anyone to begin with. You had to wait until the next daily reset.

That may be the case but the gunsmith didn't give me the part I needed for the strike. I was assuming it will be on arms day

Turns out Alex did mine.  I had all the parts for the Ikelos thingy, but you have to click on them?  he handed it in, now I have the second part to do.....

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......