What to do...

Capn_Underpants

Fuck it Sam, here are the links I am talking about, just got them from my wife.

http://www.degreeforum.net/

And if they want CLEP or other types of credit-by-exam study help, http://www.instantcert.com/(that one isn't free but it's $20/mo for the actual study guides and an additional forum at the other link with study prep discussion and additional study resources)

My wife was able to use the study guides and shit to test out of the majority of her classes.

(which is basically you show up, take a test, if you pass, then you get credit for the class, and move on to the next course. It is typically about 150->200$ to test of a class, as opposed to paying full tuition and sitting there for 8-9 weeks)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap!! I had no idea how much Full Sail increased their tuition since I went there. Sorry for the suggestion without looking into it first. I guess they had to pay for all their cool stuff somehow. When I went back in the dark ages it was a "bargain" I guess. They had accelerated associate degrees. So I got an associate of science in 14 months instead of 2 years. Thought it cost about $20,000 total for the degree no extra costs for fees, books etc. they didn't have housing then so you were on your own for that. The fact that they were a for profit school concerned me at first but because they also ran it as a business then the "good" students would sometimes be asked to help out on their paying gigs and you'd get some work experience.

Bart what school do you work at?

I work for Columbia Southern Education Group, they own Columbia Southern University and Waldorf College.

Let me reread this thread and I will get back PM you sam

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."