On the curling iron; friction will make it hotter. Knowing this how do you control heat tolerances? Some of those run very hot before "misting" or "steaming". Is it a lube, insert, 5-10 Mississippi count, remove, then penetrate type of deal? Sounds tricky to master. If you don’t get it right you’ll undoubtedly burn the meat and your business in the process especially if your bell end has any moisture on or around it. Like taking a wet towel to a hot pan. The heat spreads through the liquid rapidly.

Thinking a chemical alternative would be better. Like tanning a hide. Get it supple, ready and protect it for future beatings. :ph34r:

This thread is extremely sick and disturbing not to mention the fact it could offend a lot of people... I love it!

:lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Interesting ideas

I have to say though that I never really wanted to keep one around passed its prime though.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I think you lads are disgusting personally.

If you want her change in any way, you don't belong together.

Bart, I considered your tips and came to the conclusion that the cold is what I look for in a dead body. Heat just reminds me of all the girls who said no......until they couldn't. Then they were cold.

8mSoOel.png

Bart, I considered your tips and came to the conclusion that the cold is what I look for in a dead body. Heat just reminds me of all the girls who said no......until they couldn't. Then they were cold.

Might as well just get a big ol'Ham hock, rip out the bone and go at it.

you clearly don't care about these women anymore.

TIL: this is how Cal likes his women

DSCN9953.jpg

//you all are some sick bastards, and I love you for it

//except for Cal, Cal I lust after

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."