Bands or Artists you wished you'd seen live

Plumbers Crack

What it says - any acts you wished you'd seen live, especially in their prime, but never did. These are mine:-

Pink Floyd

AC/DC

Bruce Springsteen

Jeff Healey - such a loss

Stevie Ray Vaughan

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I actually don't like going to concerts. I've certainly been to many, but haven't gone in probably 5 years. The whole scene is just a massive turn off for me. Too loud, too many people, drugs, booze, smoke, too much effort and too expensive for terrible audio. I do love a quality live recording or video though!! Being able to perform live separates the men from the boys in the world of music.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

The Doors

CCR

Original Lynard Skynard

Nirvana

I'm like Jason though I've been to a lot of concerts and now can't be bothered by them. To many damn people.

I saw Kiss and wanted to rip my ears off! The girl I was dating wanted to go see them so we did.

Best concert ever went to was The Eagles. One hell of a show.

I like small venue concerts.  I got tired of stadium concerts long ago, and now many of the concerts I "attend" I'm working security and crowd control.  Typically bands I could give two shits about, but still.  I think the last concert I voluntarily attended was Junior Brown in an auditorium that sat about 200.

I would have liked to have seen Vern Gosdin before he died.  I keep saying I'm going to go see Rev. Peyton's Big Damn Band one day, but haven't gotten around to it yet.  I'm definitely going to see the North Mississippi All-Stars next time they are near me. 

Eagles - haven't been able to afford the damn tickets, then when I could they were sold out.

Metallica(early 90's)- had a chance to go when I was young, but parents wouldn't let me.

Sublime - one of my favorite chill out bands of all time.

Johnny Cash - would have loved to see him in his prime.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Eagles - haven't been able to afford the damn tickets, then when I could they were sold out.

Metallica(early 90's)- had a chance to go when I was young, but parents wouldn't let me.

Sublime - one of my favorite chill out bands of all time.

Johnny Cash - would have loved to see him in his prime.

Nice list. 

I saw a Sublime tribute band in Fort Wayne, IN and I swear they sounded EXACTLY like the real band.  The music obviously, but the vocals were spot on too.  It was a lot of fun! 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Hendrix!  How did I forget Hendrix.  I would to have loved to be at Woodstock the morning he started playing the Star Spangled Banner. 

Randy Rhodes is another great choice.  He had so much potential.  I would to have loved to see what he eneded up doing. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

The only band i've ever seen was Creed, and they were amazing. Loud and awesome. 

I would like to see them again someday along with: Pink floyd, Metallica, Scorpions, Def Leppard, Alterbridge, and Staind. Those would all be shows i think i'd kill for. 

I made a list already, but since this thread is resurrected, I really want to see cold play live.

They are awesome musicians and I enjoy their music. I've watched several of there concerts on TV and am impressed with how good they sound.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE