Witcher 3 tips and whatnot

Sennex

So, 1.07 wiped out my progress so far. No big deal, I shouldn't have patched when I did; but it made me think that all of us have different play styles and could benefit from a thread like this.

1. The battlefield near the starting town, where you get a side quest to locate a missing brother. Go there and keep going there until you have looted all of the dead. I want to say it took me 4 trips to loot everything, but it was well worth it as I am stocked up on crafting materials of all sorts now, and even got some decent armor out of it. (It was hideous armor, blue and white striped)

2. There is a high level drowner near the crossroads. Do not try to fight it until you are around level 10.

3. When in Combat, don't be afraid to run away and then come back. Don't be afraid to eat some raw meat in the middle of combat. Mainly just take your time, avoid guys with shields or zweihanders/ great axes

4. Read Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. There are a lot of little things on the map that you should do. so explore all the things.

6. Coupled with exploring is doing the side quests. In a lot of games you can skip them, not in Witcher. Also liberate towns, rebuild idols and monuments, etc.. Basically if an NPC is standing near something and wants to actually speak at you, then help them

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only things I found looting that battlefield are water and blunt axe heads lol. Probably varies by difficulty. I'll post some tips when I'm not on my phone. Can't be arsed typing out a long post on this wretched thing.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

The only things I found looting that battlefield are water and blunt axe heads lol. Probably varies by difficulty. I'll post some tips when I'm not on my phone. Can't be arsed typing out a long post on this wretched thing.

Crazy!  I had swords, armor, axes and what not coming out my ears! I play on whatever the default difficulty is

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I'm playing on Death March. I like the the description for it "insane and loving every minute of it". It's not that bad once you get a feel for combat though.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.