https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3ad3cy/help_tamriel_online_testing/

For the past few weeks I've been working on a mod (my first mod), one that lets you play Skyrim with other people. So that you can play with as many people as you like(that skyrim and the server can handle), with or without the same mods.

The mod is just about ready for release, but I've only been able to test it with a friend and myself. I can't really confirm that there's no horrifying problems until I've gotten some more feedback. To that end, I ask for your help.

If you're interested you can find the download links, and necessary information below.

The server includes a test server, and a live server. The test server will clone your character, in your skyrim, when you connect. And relay what you do back to the clone. This is something I used to make sure things work, since none of my other computers can adequately run skyrim.

The live server won't spawn any clones, and is what you should use if you're playing with other people. Or have multiple computers connecting to the server.

-----------------------------------------------------------

There's more info in the link at the top.  Seems legit, this could be awesome.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would make me buy a damn PC 

Seriously man, forget fixing up your laptop, and buy a small PC.  They make computer towers that are very small and discrete, yet powerful.  Hook that bad boy up to your TV, and play PC games on your couch.  Wireless keyboards and mice, and a million console type controller to select from.  No excuses.  Doooo ittttt!

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Seriously man, forget fixing up your laptop, and buy a small PC. They make computer towers that are very small and discrete, yet powerful. Hook that bad boy up to your TV, and play PC games on your couch. Wireless keyboards and mice, and a million console type controller to select from. No excuses. Doooo ittttt!

I have no room.

I have no room.

Dude, you can get PC cases that are the same size as a PS4, maybe even smaller, yet more powerful.  I know size is usually an issue for you, lol, but don't get caught up on the size.  Seriously, look into mini-cases.  

You don't need a desk or a monitor.  Just hook it up to your TV in/next to your entertainment center.  You can place it on the floor next to the entertainment center if there's isn't room in yours.  It would be like adding another PS4 to your TV.  

Anyway... stubborn ass, 

That Skyrim mod seems pretty sweet.  I think it would be a lot of fun, especially while using other Skyrim mods.