Elimination

TigerBurge

Elimination!

Created by DeeJJun 9 2015

Elimination!

And now, a word from the Crucible Team:

Guardians!

Do you love the new Elimination gametype, but wish you could play it during the week? Have you found yourself unable to compete in Trials of Osiris because you need teammates?

Today, we're introducing the Elimination playlist as a standard Crucible activity. This is the same intense, winner-take-all, 3v3 action that has defined the Trials of Osiris, but with several key differences:

Power Advantages are disabled – just like all the other standard Crucible playlists

Skill-matching is enabled – we’ll try to find you an equal match based on your Crucible statistics

Teammate Matchmaking is enabled – we’ll find you allies for your mission to eliminate the opposition

Map cycling is enabled – it will be rare to play on the same map twice in a row

Rewards are standard – you'll benefit from the new Crucible reward matrix, including more Marks and Legendary items

Practice for the Trials ahead, or make some friends to join you for the next weekend event. Like many good things in Crucible, this playlist is temporary. Experience the carnage while you can!

As always, we welcome your feedback on the gametype and the maps.

Hugs and kisses,

the Crucible Team

Wow. The Crucible team is uncharacteristically friendly today. Inside our studio, it's never "Hugs and Kisses." On a normal day, they're all "Melee Attacks and Precision Shots." Their guard is down. Strike while the iron is hot!

And go play some Elimination. The games begin at 10AM Pacific, and they last for one whole week.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good shit. Just annoys me that they kind of do adhoc things like this for PvP which are a pretty big deal, but outside of DLC PvE doesn't really get a look in.

Guess i want to have my cake and eat it

That's the main reason why I can't continue to support destiny. It seems like pvp is getting more work than pve. I bought this game for the pve. I played pvp sometimes because there wasn't enough to do in pve.

I hope you guys enjoy it though. I'll admire your drops from far. (except for Sam's because of her love of colors =P)

That's the main reason why I can't continue to support destiny. It seems like pvp is getting more work than pve. I bought this game for the pve. I played pvp sometimes because there wasn't enough to do in pve.

I hope you guys enjoy it though. I'll admire your drops from far. (except for Sam's because of her love of colors =P)

*insert picture of a rainbow* [emoji14]