New Steam refund policy

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will believe it when I see it.

Steam customer support is the worst I have ever seen for a company. There is an entire subreddit devoted to how crappy their support is, it's actually really funny to read.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

exactly. That's why I wish a load of people would buy the games and then return them. Something like that gets noticed by the investors and the financial community because the losses have to be reported with public companies. 

If that were the case however, they probably would just eliminate the policy. 

I've managed to secure a £19.99 refund on Killing Floor 2 which I bought back in April, nearly 7 weeks ago :D  I only played 38 minutes but I just couldn't be fucked with it and told Steam Support that it was a bag of shit and they still refunded me :lol: That's an extra £20 for the Steam Summer sale sorted and one garbage game out of my library. Nice one Gaben B)

So yep Bart; it seems to work even outside of their policy and it only took 3 days for Support to respond which is a shocker in its own right :o The refund can take up to 7 days though. I also put in a £14.99 refund request which I'm guaranteed for Hatred - only played that for 18 minutes and it ain't great in all honesty. When I get that back; that'll be £35 and I can either get one big game for about 10 in the sale :ph34r: