Speed Run Competition Anyone? - NF+ Weekly

GazzaGarratt

What strategy did you use for Omnigit Sam? I've got one left to do this week and want it done quick.

Unfortunately it's ine my hunter so won't be able to try the bubble/shotgun strategy unless I can find a Titan to help

We had a titan, Warlock, and hunter (me). I was just trying to clear the adds as I usually do. I get my shots on omnigal whenever nothing is running at me. While I was cleaning everything with the fate bringer and blade dancing, the Titan was up with omnigal on one side and the Warlock was on the other. They were just unleashing heavy ammo on her. And if the Warlock died he self res and if they both died I went invisible and got them both up and they did it again. Luckily, I just unlocked going invisible or else it wouldn't have went so smoothly and surprisingly they didn't go down that much. They used cover with the boxes and it things were going bad they would run back to the start point and regroup, then return to their positions. The Titan wasn't a defender and he Hulk smashed everything. We had a lot of supers up all the time because of the amount of energy everywhere. What we did didn't seem special at all and I was surprised with the time. And with an easy number like 22:44 to remember I just figured I'd share. :)

I did look, and they weren't in a group or anything. I was randomly invited to help and I just finished all my bounties and said what the heck. In the end, the one invited me to do roc strikes afterwards and I got a friend request. Very interesting.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic